Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exciting Weekend!

God sure knew what he was doing when he gave me a heart for photography and sent me to Wayland. The two things go really well together! I had the pleasure of photographing two very awesome couples get engaged this weekend and it was a great time.

Meet my friends, Josh and Kristi. Josh and I used to work together at the Brew and he and I are like brother and sister. We are so much alike in some ways that we argue about how things should be done and will be in a deep conversation about life ad love ten seconds later. He is such a great guy, and he could not have found a better lady. Kristi is so sweet and is always sure to take my side of any argument Josh and I have, and that my friends, is perfection! :D

Josh and Kristi were throwing a "Christmas party" when we all started to make toasts. When Josh made his toast, he talked of the house they were in and how there were always friends coming in and out and how much he loved that. He then started saying how I hoped that his family could be a part of all that, and then proposed and asked Kristi to become a part of his family!











Next, meet Tim and Molly. I've never known the two separately. Tim is one of Ryan's good friends, and I have really enjoyed getting to know these two. They are one of the sweetest couples that I have ever met and I really appreciate their authenticity. Tim took Molly to a special place that the two of them shared their first dance, and where Tim told Molly he loved her....it was very sweet and an absolute joy to capture.











On another positive note, I took my last final today and am (hopefully) going to slow down for a month or so! Yay!!!
I can't wait to share my family shoots with you guys. See you tomorrow!
Grace.Peace.Beauty.
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment