Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Question...

There is a question that weighs heavy on my mind, often. I shoot with a Nikon D50 right now, but would like to start saving for a new camera and am debating whether I should stick with Nikon or switch to Cannon. Here is a list of qualities of each that I am aware of:


Nikon:

I already have two lenses for Nikon.

I know the "ropes" of a Nikon (no relearning things)

I have a slight emotional atttachment to them because it is what I started with.


Cannon:

I read (and hear) that they have superior ISO capabilities.

They are more affordable than Nikon. (much more affordable)

Some of the best photographers use Cannon. (Aric & Casey, Jasmine Star, Lauren Clark...need I go on??)


So. There it is. Any comments or suggestions???? I would love to hear your thoughts! Oh,and just so I get into the habit of always posting a picture-here you go! :)


Meet Lindy and Nate. Two of my favorite people, ever. More to come of them very soon!

1 comment:

  1. mmm, I don't know. I LOVE Nikon, but Cannon might be worth a try. What about ease of feature use? Let me know your discovery. I am looking for a amera, too. I don't think I want to go all the extra lenses route though. I want to stay amateur ;o) and carry in my purse! p

    ReplyDelete