Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need your opinoin!

I'm, trying to come up with a new blog header (the picture/box thing on the top of my page when you read my blog :)) and I want your opinoin. Here are a few that I have spent the last couple of hours working on...

Header 1









Header 2









Header 3











Header 4












Header 5











Header 6











Thanks for checking in and come back soon for a mega post of everything I have been doing lately!

Grace & Peace

--cait--

5 comments:

  1. 4,5,6 are my least favorite. i like 3, but wish one was a person picture so they can see that you do people ;o)

    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Header 5 is my favorite, but I would say change the font. Make it more elegant. The picture is completely elegant and the font can make it that much better!!! Love you Caitlin!

    Nit-Whit/Whitsters/Whit/Me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first two are my fave, i like the sequence and that they are photos of people. People having fun and looking beautiful. Which coordinates with your logo. I like the close-up babies, but i think it would be a nicer sequence if you threw in some variety, maybe vary the ages or put a couple in there? I'm sorry if any of this is confusing! I love you girl and I think you got a great thing goin!!! keep up the good work, cant wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the font from header 3 reminds me most of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete