Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rachel

Fun. Easy going. Theatrical. Funny. Unpredictable. These are a few words that come to mind when thinking of Rachel. I have known Rachel since fifth grade, so it was a pleasure getting to take her out for a shoot. She is a beautiful young lady, inside and out. I really can’t wait for you to see how fun she is, so I’m going to stop talking :)


















































Let me explain this next shot. On the cover of an issue of W magazine was this gorgeous man, Brad Pitt. I know, I know, what’s new? Well this one was different. The article was about how real he is. We all make him to be some sort of god, and he wanted W readers to know that he is just a man. An amazingly gorgeous man, but that’s not the point here. *clears throat* The point is that on the cover, was his face. He wasn’t smiling. He wasn’t all sad and pouty. He wasn’t trying to be anything he wasn’t or show any sort of emotion. He was just him. He asked the editors of this magazine not to edit his face. So there he was, wrinkles and imperfections, and beautiful. Not because he is Brad Pitt, but because he was simply being him. So I do this shot in every shoot, and people look at me like I am crazy but they always end up being my favorite. Here is Rachel’s, can you say gorgeous??

















































































Grace, Peace, and Beauty to you all on the wonderful Thursday!
-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment