Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quick Update!

I just wanted to post a few pics before I leave tomorrow for a wedding in Dallas! I'm nervous/excited due to the fact that this is only my second wedding!! (My first was last weekend...) So please pray as my good friend Holley and I embark on this journey!


Here is Brandi & Brett. They are super cute and athletic and so in love. In this first one, I told them to pretend like Brandi was completely unatheletic (yeah...right) but it turned out cute.
































Now for Shaney and Cody. I don't know if I have ever met a couple that makes each other laugh more than these two-I love it!
































Now for Julia and Jeremiah. Or Coach Saiz, I mean Jeremiah. Ugh. You see, he was my seventh grade science teacher-so I have to break the habit of calling him Coach, ha-ha! Who would have "thunk it"? Not me! Well, nonetheless here is the super sweet couple!























Gorgeous Ring!
















Seriously? Doesn't get much better than this.


















Now for Katie and Bobby. In a word, this couple is fun. The act together, they sing together, they laugh together. How perfect!
















This couple loves Scrabble. Like LOVES Scrabble. In fact,they love it so much that Bobby proposed this way. They decide to go eat lunch at the Brew and when Katie went to pick up the order, she comes back to a board with the words "Will you marry me"! How sweet!


























Here they are in the booth where it all went down!

















Thanks for checking in! Have a blessed rest of the week!


Grace-Peace-Beauty...


--Cait--

1 comment:

  1. great shots all around again caitlin, also the shot of shaney and cody with the car is amazing!!! Good luck this weekend

    ReplyDelete