Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Calling all Couples....

Okay. So, I'm tired. And I'm crazy busy. But more than that, I'm excited. No, not just excited but freakin excited! I am ready to learn, people! I'm ready to improve. Buuuttttt I can't do that without you! I need subjects and ideas and people to take pictures of to get practice on! I really want to work on Couple Things. Engagements, Brides and Grooms, things of that nature. So. Call me...E-Mail Me....Comment here....Whatever it may be, I need you!

That being said, my email is, caitlinvaughan31@hotmail.com. My number is 806.292.0933. Let me know if you'd be interested in helping me out. The first few customers will get a really great deal and something else.....you won't know till you call! *cue evil laugh*

I do realize that these pictures seem random and unrelated. But they are fun, and they represent how I feel right now...so there :)

D'Anna (my Best buddy/Second Shooter) is the cutest thing on the planet, if you can't tell.






Grace.Peace.Beauty. DETERMINATION.

Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment