Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Kerstin...

With this new year, I am encouraged. It is easy for me to feel sorry for myself and realize how far I have to go in my business just to keep up with people, and how much I have to prioritize just to maintain what I have. But rather than taking that approach, I am going to fight. I am going to beat the odds and get better. Even though I have school and I have work and I have life, I will do my very best to improve. It is so easy to settle, but settling won't get me anywhere. So, bare with me as I am trying new things, and am trying to keep my head above water. Photography is moving so fast and I get discouraged that it takes a lot of money to keep up, in most instances. But, all I can give is my efforts. And I am determined that it will be enough...

To get my new year rollin....I had my first baby shoot. I grew up with her mom, Amanda, and although a little strange that she has a baby, it was a really great shoot. She was only two weeks old, and that scares me a little bit, but she was a super baby!









Thanks for joining me in my little self pep talk! I am so excited to see what this year brings!
Grace.Peace.Beauty.
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment