Monday, August 3, 2009

Burgett Wedding

The day couldn't have been better. Through all the wrong things I did that day including, forgetting my camera once, having to buy a new memory card thirty minutes before I was set to be at the church, and having to have my mom buy and bring me a new battery about an hour before the wedding, their love shone through it all. The joy was overwhelming and contagious. I couldn't figure it out that day. I thought to myself, "There is no way you can be having a good time right now with all the air head moves you have made!" But I was-and so was every person there. It was all so perfect, and so much fun to be a part of!

































































Always laughing! My second shooter/best buddy D'Anna caught this great one.















































I realize that there isn't much going on in this photo, but I just think the lighting is gorgeous!






















Thank you guys so much for being so great and allowing me to be a part of this amazing day. And for being so forgiving when I made silly mistakes! It was a blast!

Thanks for checking in! And just because I have to have something to bring you back, here is a fun shot from Kate and Ryan's Wedding that my friend Kirby and I shot in Sundown, TX-see you soon!!

When Kirby suggested this as a joke, I did it but wasn't sure how it would turn out. But...I LOVE it! It is so funny to me, what do you think? Ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment