Sunday, August 23, 2009

katie and bobby (full post, i promise!!)

Well, here I am. So sorry about the lack of action here. School just started along with all the jobs and I have spread myself way to thin this semester. If I was a chocolate chip cookie, I would break-but I'm not. I'm me, and I will survive. Bare with me though, as I struggle to balance it all-I promise that I'm trying!
I have gotten around to finishing up Katie and Bobby's pictures, and I hope that you enjoy their special day as much as I did. I so appreciate their willingness to do anything and everything that I asked them to, and be so happy while doing it! They are a great couple and I know that God has great things in store for their lives together...
Bobby's mom actually made this dress for Katie!




This was the first time that I got to shoot a first look with my couple, and I loved it! I was so excited, that once it started I secretly freaked out because I had no idea what to do!!









When I initially talk to Katie about the wedding, she told me they had a huge wedding party. I don't think that it hit me how huge until I saw them all together...here are the pretty girls. All 10 of them!!

Ring Bearer.

Best. Groomsmen. Shot. Ever. (Look closely)


There actually wasn't a dance. A song just happened to play that these girls LOVED. I thought it was only going to last for a second. Nope! Totally went the whole song-haha!



Thanks for letting me be a part of your amazing day guys! Much love to you both!

Grace-Peace-Beauty to you all at this busy time of year!

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment