Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fan page Contest!

Well, I finally got with the times and creating a Beauty of You page on facebook. So....become a fan! I am trying to use social networking to really promote my business, which includes this here blog (which should start getting more action..honest) and facebook and all sorts of contests and such. I am really excited about all that is coming up, and all that I am learning. With each new client, I learn something new. So, to continue this trend I am having my first contest! Become a fan on my facebook page and write me a short reason why you are thankful this season and I will pick a winner who will receive the following:
  • a free session

  • $25 print credit

  • a visit to the Brew for Coffee and chatting.

Ready....Break! I look forward to your stories! And because no post is complete without a picture, here is one of my faves I took recently.


Grace.Peace.Beauty.THANKS

Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment