Friday, November 20, 2009

Steven-Senior

For the first time, I feel old. I am starting to take pictures of kids that used to be the annoying sibilings of my friends and it is so hard for me to believe! Steve has grown up to such a sweet young man, and I truly can't wait to see the great things that God has for him. I was a little nervous going into this shoot because boys tend to be a little but harder than girls, but he awas amazing!

I have been so busy this semster that my shooting time has been so limited. I would get a little time every now and then, but it would only discourage me because I was simply reteaching myself everything I already knew. But, now that I have had two or three shoots a week, I am begining to get so excited. Life is so great, and I can't wait to see where this is going to take me and I can't wait to meet more great people! Thanks for being fun and encouraging Steven!


















I have about 3 shoots coming up on the blog within the next week (hopefully) so keep checking in!

Grace.Peace.Beauty.
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment