Monday, November 9, 2009

What I've been up to...

Hello faithful blog readers! I wanted to stop in and share my latest project. I have had four jobs most of the semester and that part of my life has finally slowed down. I now only work at the Brew and trying to do Photography and school. I have been trying to set up a hosting site where my customers can go and view and purchase their photos. It is a really great site that I found on Jasmine Star's blog (I'm slightly obsessed with her). The site is called SmugMug and is very user friendly and chic. I know that it is going to be great, it is just a little frustrating trying to get it up and going. I apologize to those who are waiting on me to get that going, I promise I'm trying!

I'm so excited about all the new things happening in my business. There are so many things that I have left to learn, and I am so excited to learn. I am working on uploading my last wedding to the site, but wanted to let all the band students and parents know that I have their gallery up, and it is ready for viewing! If you will click here and it should take you right there. Let me know if you have any trouble with anything! My email address is caitlinvaughan31@hotmail.com

Thanks for your patience guys! And just because no post is complete without a picture, here is a pic from the last shoot I had.

Such a precious family!
Grace.Peace.Beauty.
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment