Wednesday, September 16, 2009

beautiful julia

Whew. What a story. That is all I can say about my past weekend at Julia and Jeremiah's Wedding in Fort Worth. And I am not just talking about the unfortunate events (and great story) that occurred involving myself (full story to come), but I am talking about a story about a boy and a girl who fell hopelessly in love-and what an amazing experience it was to watch that love shine. Through the rain, and chaos of the weekend Julia's laid back personality and Jeremiah's contagious laugh overcame it all. Nothing was going to stop the fact that they were getting married, or that their day was to be anything shy of perfection.

As I am going through the hundreds of photos of this weekend, I wanted to share a few of Julia's bridals. We didn't get to do a whole lot due to some weather issues, but I am looking froward to shooting a day after session with the newlyweds. (A Day-After session is when the married couple dresses up in their wedding garb, and models. It is great-so I hear-because you aren't limited on time and creativity, due to a reception and/or wedding that must take place. It can be the day after your wedding, or maybe two weeks after-whatever works for you.)

Nonetheless-here is the gorgeous girl!

That's all for now-but be looking for pics from their Wedding soon!
Grace.Peace.Beauty.
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment