Monday, September 21, 2009

Julia and Jeremiah

Every wedding is a learning experience for me. Whether that lesson learned is to watch where I park so my car doesn’t get towed, remember to hold on to my purse when running through the rain, or to laugh at my foolishness instead of crying, I learn. But through all that-I learned something better at Julia and Jeremiah’s Wedding. I realized that life is too short to be uptight about things that don’t matter. These two are the most laid back couple I have ever been around. It was pouring rain for 24 hours straight when Julia was supposed to have her reception outside at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast-and she just smiled and knew it would be okay because she would be married to her best friend at the end of the day. Jeremiah’s contagious laugh continually made the chapel brighter. This wedding was a joy to be a part of- I am so blessed to know these two, and to have even the tiniest part in their amazing story. Thanks, J & J, for being so in love and for choosing to laugh at life-even through the rain.

We'll start it off with this sweet poem that Julia's mom wrote.


PRECIOUS flower girls!


Sweet, sweet girls!








The boys were so much fun as they “suited up”




Peeking...

Groom/Bride anxiously waiting for the wedding to start…so cute!







He's totally cheating
It was pouring rain all day and I was so sad because it was so beautiful around the chapel-and because I had never shot group photos inside a tiny chapel with 75-100+ guests…I had a mini mental breakdown for a second but I got over it when I saw…this.

Attempt #3 at a jumping picture…it isn’t perfect but it sure was funny!

The spots are a mixture of Grain, Rice, and Rain!
There were so many that I wanted to post, but my eyes are yelling at me to stop. I hope that you are all having a blessed life. See you soon!
Grace.Peace.Beauty. LOVE
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment