Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inspiration

There I was, up at 5:50 am to make my hair especially straight. After all, it was Casey. I was shooting with Casey. I have stalked them for what seems like forever on their blog! I have to remind myself to stop being weird, and just go on with my day, like a normal person. I rushed out of class to go work out when I get a note. It says, "Happy Shooting with Casey Day!" in squiggles and I have to curse Anna's ability to know what I am feeling at any given point. The next few hours pass quickly, and I finally get there-and had a blast.
I have admired Casey and Aric's ability to capture life and love for quite some time. All night, I continually made a fool of myself by making references to blogs she had posted, and numerous events in her life but she just laughed (nervously, but still laughed) and pretended to ignore how crazy I was. Nonetheless, I truly admire people who inspire, because that is all I long to do with my own life. And Casey is that-an inspiration, both as a photographer and a person, and I can't thank her enough for taking time out to just hang out and do what we love together.

Here is the only pic I have of her...she didn't want to model for us. Why? Is beyond me!


The beautiful Anna...













And I will end with this narcissistic picture that I asked Casey to take. It's not because I wanted a picture of me, honest. I really love my new bag :)

Grace.Peace.Beauty. and Inspiration to you all.

-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. you, my dear. are far too kind. and remind me so much of myself! had so much fun with you girls! :) we must do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete