Thursday, July 9, 2009

Josh and Mallory, the sequel

Here are some more of the fun Mal and Josh. They are funny-and unlike any customer I have had thus far and I like that. Most engagements I have are still very much infatuated with one another. They can't stop gazing in each other’s eyes and they giggle every time something is whispered in their ears. Every kiss is special. With Mal and Josh, it's different. Before you misunderstand-let me explain. These two have been dating for 4 years (almost 5, actually!) and have grown together, and learned. So it isn't about infatuation for them anymore. It is real love, love that has stood the test of time, high school, college, and all of the things that come with growing into an adult. So, at first it was a challenge for me to capture it, because it was so different from what I was used to. But quickly I realized how great it was. These two have a great life ahead of them and I am so excited to see it unfold, and so honored to be a tiny part of their beginning.

(P.S. I am not in any way downing infatuation, by the way :) I am still very much infatuated with my sweetie!)

Okay, here they are, again!




























































































Told you they were cute!
Grace, Peace, and Beauty to you all.

1 comment:

  1. caitlin, you're doing an amazing job!! love these!! and i'm super bummed that I didn't get to see you yesterday!! i was totally looking forward to meeting up with you and the brides then hoping to go out for some coffee!! maybe next time!! keep up the good work! i love seeing when you post new blogs!!

    ReplyDelete