Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So...

I am excited! I love when little things happen all at the right time, just when I need them. God's timing is unbelievable! Just as I start to get a little tired and worried about all that I have coming up, He sends me a bit of encouragement. I am blessed with the an amazingly supportive family. And have the greatest and most encouraging man, ever (who went away for a week and I get to see in 4 days!!), the most precious and sweet friends ever, and a God who continually picks my clumsy self up time and time again. Life really is good.

I started camp this week with the Colorgaurd. (I was asked to go to my Alma Mater and teach Colorgaurd in the PHS Band this semester) AT first, I felt really nerdy. And then, once I got there I had such a peace about it. The girls are soooo great and I just know that God has me there for a reason. Those sweeties have already touched my heart, and I have only been there for two days! So be looking for fun posts that I will have devoted just to them. I have already warned them that my new camera needs to be tested!

Just to give you a quick taste of my first run with my camera, here is a pic of mine and Ryan's good friend Chris Styne who played at the Brew on Saturday night.























And his sweet daughter, Marleigh Rose...






















Thanks for reading, and be checking for frequent updates soon! I have a wedding every weekend for the next three weekends!

Grace.Peace.Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment