Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lindy and Nate's Reception

I love these two. You know that. I know that. Good, that is out of the way. Lindy and Nate had an amazing party/reception, and I was so honored to be a part. It was such a fun night, and there are just too many pictures to blog and I have to get up at 5:30 AM, so here is what I got :D enjoy!



















Lori Matlock catered/hosted this great party, and she is ahmazing. Love her and her yummy food.
















Nate told me there was one thing I had to be sure and get- this precious girl!

















A fun first dance
























Here's a kind of weird artsy one, but that fits Sam well :)


























We'll end on this fun group shot...
















Grace Peace & Beauty...
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment