Monday, July 13, 2009

New, New, New!

Well, lots of things are changing around here. I recently bought a new camera and a new lens, got my first prints in, made a contract, and actually had a restful weekend! I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and I can't wait to share it with you! I just wanted to stop in and post a couple of pics I took last week during Malory's Bridals. Now, of course I can't post her Bridals until after her Wedding, but her sister Brooke got married just one month ago, and she joined us for a few pictures with both of them in their dresses. In the meantime, we ran across an old red railroad car, and Brooke wanted some pictures taken. Since her BFF Casey couldn't come, I took some for her! Enjoy this beautiful Bride!



























2 comments: